(AGW is an event held annually by ANCOP Advocates and supporters all over the world, to raise awareness and funds for our work with the Poor - especially our Child Education Sponsorship Programs. In Australia, every State runs their own AGW event. Please Contact ANCOP in your State to get involved.)
Sydney, will be doing it thru the 2015 City2Surf Fun Run It is a 14km course starting from Sydneys CBD's Hyde Park (adjacent St Marys Cathedral), ending at Bondi Beach. It is open to all ages and all abilities. City to Surf will be held on the 9 of August 2015.
We invite you to join the Sydney ANCOP Global Walk team to help raise funds for the education of school children in Papua New Guinea, the Solomon Islands and the Philippines.
Step One - Registering for the event
1. Go to: http://www.city2surf.com.au/race-centre/enter/entry-details/
2. Select YES for the question "Are you part of a team?" and NO for "Are you creating a team?"
3. Choose team - "CFC ANCOP Global Walk Team (Charity)". Password is: "team ancop"
Step Two - Creating Fundraising Page
1. Go to: https://city2surf2015.everydayhero.com/au/cfc-ancop
2. Select Join Team
3. Either you can use your existing Everday Hero account or create a new one
3. Your request will be approved within a day
- Chris Senorin (2015 AGW Team Leader)
0422 455 872